Saturday 11 April 2015

Ooh La La

Good Morning,

Sorry not been around much this week but with all the nice weather and the granddaughters on school holidays we have been out most days enjoying the sunshine, they are back to school on Monday so back to normal next week.

We have a new challenge for you starting today on My Time to Craft where this week we have a sketch for you.



For my card I used a Kanban topper that I have had for ages, the paper is Lili of the Valley, I added some pearls and  the sentiments came with the topper.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh la la indeed Pat, very feminine and pretty.

    The sunshine was lovely but today we are paying for it with rain :)

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, cheeky card, Pat! The pink papers are perfect, so pretty! Have a lovely weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is gorgeous Pat… what a lovely topper and the pretty papers are SO perfect with it… I really enjoyed working with this sketch! :-)
    Glad you've been enjoying the sunshine
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la is exactly what I was thinking too. Great color palette. One of my favorite girly girl go to color combo. Image is divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo this is absolutely gorgeous Pat what a beautiful central topper and such lovely papers I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you have been enjoying the weather & granddaughters hun
    Your card is perfect, I'm sure I've got that topper somewhere lol love it!

    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Pat - love how the image is framed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a adorable card. I love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So feminine and lovely!! Love it Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful feminine card Pat. Good to hear you've had some grandkids time. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pink Pat :) like the hint of silver too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx