Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tag It

Well it's been a beautiful week up to now for the start of the school holidays, let's hope it keeps up.  Had a busy weekend as I went to the RHS Flower Show at Tatton Park with my MIL, we had a good day and enjoyed all the beautiful flowers and garden displays.




This post is being scheduled as if the weather is nice today we are going for a day out with Lorna, Abbie and Emma, but I do have a card for you for the new Challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

Our Challenge this week is brought to you by the lovely Ginny and she has chosen as her theme:

No Stamped Images

For my card I chose to use tag from a sheet by Crafty Individuals
Papers : Melissa Frances - 5th Avenue
Metal Corner & Pearl Buckle : The Hobby House
Flowers : Wild Orchid
Extras : Ribbon, Pearls, Computer generated sentiment

Our Sponsor this week is the lovely:

with a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her on-line shop


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pat the colours and design are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat - I love the tag design, your layout is fab - hope you have a great day out and its another sunny day for us! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos Pat and your card is gorgeous, I love the design and the colours.
    hope you have a good day

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos of the RHS flower show, I would have loved to have gone.
    Your card is beautiful Pat, hope you are having a great day out.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Pat. - The tag is beautiful and the design is just perfect for it.
    Hope you're having a lovely day. When I first saw your post I thought the scary lady was in your own garden.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pat. Love the details, especially the postcard. I enjoyed the beautiful garden pics - sounds like you had a lovely day. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking "How does Pat manage to keep her garden looking so gorgeous and still have time for crafting???" then I read the post!!!!!! So glad you had a lovely time. Your card is super, so pretty, such sweet colours and those scrummy flowers...

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super card Pat and just my sort of card!! hope you enjoyed the flower show and have a great day out today
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty vintage card Pat, love the metal corner embellie
    hugs for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Pat, very vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx