Monday 2 April 2012

Vintage


Good Morning, Well we have had another lovely weekend, lots of sunshine though it has been a lot colder than last week but still very enjoyable, lets hope it continues for the next two weeks now the children are on Easter holidays.

I have a DT card to share with you today made for our challenge at Ooh La La, where the challenge this week is "VINTAGE". For my card I have used an image and papers from the "Passion for Fashion" CD, I distressed the paper edges and added some Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. The sentiment is courtesy of a friend, I used a Cheery Lyn die for the flourish and finished with some peach ribbon and pearls. I love Vintage and hope you do to, if so why not pop over to the challenge blog and enter your Vintage cards this week, hope to see you there.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenge:

Sugar Creek Hollow - Birthday Cards (Vintage/Shabby Chic)
Bunny Zoe's - Shabby Chic/Vintage

11 comments:

  1. love your card Pat,one of my favorite images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Pat, love the gentle colour blend, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, you know you had me at vintage, lol. Your distressing is perfect....love your design and your papers and images are gorgeous. Glad you are having a lovely Spring, it is beautiful here as well. Sunshine with just the right amount of showers.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on that card Pat ! its gorgeous and I love all the distressing of the edges ! Very pretty image too !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this very pretty card.Beautiful layers and fab image. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's gorgeous Pat. Love the image and how you've colour matched everything else to it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the vintage theme. judit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colours on this card just march perfectly together, beautitul card. Happy Easter !!!!
    Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a gorgeous vintage card! Lovely colors!

      Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!

      Holly SCH DT

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous - I love this image. As you will be able to tell, I am trying to do a little catching up. I have been keeping grandkids!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx