Monday 7 February 2011

Little Lady in Blue



I made this card yesterday for the challenge at Bah Humbug, I just haven't had time to enter the last two challenges but couldn't wait to use this gorgeous LOTV stamp I bought at the Craft Show in Manchester last Friday, I coloured her with Copics. The papers are Magnolia and Craft Creations and I distressed the edges and added some Stickles. The Poinsettia is cut with a Marianne die and covered with Twinklets, I added ribbon, buttons with silk threaded through and a computer generated sentiment. I'm not very happy with the photo's but the weather is so dull at the moment it's very hard to get a decent one.

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Pat, I love the stamp you have used and the colours too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat this a gorgeous card, love your iamge it is so cute! love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooh Pat it's one of those cards that just make you go oooooooooooh !!! Love your new stamp and as usual you've used it to perfection.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pat, love the image. Love the colourway
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat this is gorgeous in blue and white, love all the sparkle along the edges...she's so cute! Have a nice day. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pat, love the distressing and all the glittered edges. Sweet stamp too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pat. Love the image and the colours but most of all that fabulous Marianne die.What a beautiful flower you've made with it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx